Forms & Applications
The City of Litchfield tries to provide as much information as possible on our website. Below is a list of information, forms and applications regarding City matters. Contact City Hall with any questions at (320) 693-7201.
Information, Forms & Applications
- 2017 Historic Downtown Improvement Grant Application
- Anderson Gardens Permit - Complete and submit with required fee to reserve the Anderson Gardens for your event.
- Anderson Gardens Rules & Regulations
- Application for Employment - General application for City employment.
- Application for Employment - Rescue Squad application
- Building Permit Application - Complete the best you can and submit to Jim Tews with any required information.
- Energy Star Rebate Applications - Complete and submit to City Hall along with paid invoice and energy guide for the appliance.
- Lake Ripley Campground Rules & Regulations
- Lake Ripley Cemetery Rules & Regulations
- Lions Shelter Reservation Application - Complete and submit to City Hall to reserve the shelter for your next event.
- Litchfield Community Sign Use Policy - View policy on using the new Litchfield Community Sign. Also includes sign up info.
- Peddlers & Solicitors Permit Application - Complete and submit to City Hall prior to any door to door sales taking place.
- Public Utilities Application for Service - Complete and submit to City Hall with required deposit of $100 for new residential service. Commercial/Business service needs to contact City Hall for required deposit.
- Public Utilities Automatic Bank Payment Form - Complete and return with voided check to get your utility account set up for auto payment on the 15th of each month.
- Public Utilities Customer Service Policy
- Residential Rental Registration
- Sales on Public Property Application - Complete and submit with required fee for sales/events held on public property.
- Temporary Street Closing Application - Complete and submit to City Hall for street closures. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>